BITE-SIZED FIDUCIARY FINANCIAL PLANNING FROM A QUALIFIED CFP®
FOR SMALLER OR MORE SPECIFIC PROJECTS, THERE MIGHT NOT BE AN IMMEDIATE NEED FOR A FULL-BLOWN FINANCIAL PLAN OR A LONGER TERM RETAINER-BASED RELATIONSHIP. BUT THAT DOESN’T MEAN YOU CAN’T STILL ACCESS THE EXPERTISE OF A CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ PROFESSIONAL.
Not everyone needs the full works .. the all-encompassing financial plan, followed by the retainer and professional investment management. Anglia Advisors recognizes this and can work with clients on a customized hourly basis on a narrower scope of personal finance issues, decided upon by you. These sessions can take place either in person in New York City or be conducted by video-conference/screen-share with clients elsewhere.
We may well still need dig into your broader situation in order to be certain that the advice given is appropriate within the context of your unique individual circumstances, but we will work with you specifically to provide analysis and recommendations during the time slot dedicated on precisely the issue or issues that you want to have addressed with an emailed followup if needed.
Who can benefit from Single Financial Planning Sessions?
– Someone with a single-issue need or concern or a very limited set of objectives.
Examples of these may be:
Someone looking for general help in simply getting started organizing their personal finances, beginning to invest, open accounts and figure out a savings and investment schedule and asset allocations.
Someone considering a real estate purchase, wondering what it really means financially to buy a home, how mortgages work and are they ready to buy .. from a financial planning perspective? As an objective, fiduciary observer, with no vested interest in the outcome one way or another, your CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional is ideally positioned to give you the objective answer that other professionals involved in the process will likely not give you since they have a financial stake in your decision being made in one particular direction.
Someone about to experience other imminent large purchases or life events, such as starting a first job, changing careers or jobs, getting married, having children, relocation, changing citizenship status etc. and is looking for qualified guidance without the need to pay for a financial plan or an ongoing planning relationship.
Parents looking to map out a strategy for college funding for their children, calculating the likely future cost and the optimal way to get there.
Someone who is looking for assistance with a workplace retirement plan such as a 401(k) or 403(b), trying to figure out what would be an optimal allocation, both for existing funds and future contributions. Anyone seeking advice about what to do with “orphan” plans that may have been left with a previous employer.
A foreign national in the US on a green card or visa, looking for general guidance about what effects their non-citizenship will have on their finances.
Someone who has recently undergone a significant life event such as divorce, widowhood or another death in the family, an inheritance, sudden wealth, job loss etc. and is looking for practical financial guidance as to how to manage the transition.
Assistance with an organized and optimized method of dealing with a particular kind of debt (student loans, credit cards etc.).
– Someone with a set of extremely straightforward and narrow circumstances who just wants confirmation that they are on the right track. This is a “second set of eyes”.
– Someone looking for a customized, general personal finance education for themselves or a friend or family member.
– This service is specifically intended to be customized to the needs of the client, so please don’t hesitate to ask for exactly what it is you want!
Tell me more about Single Financial Planning Sessions!
– At all times, you will be working in a session exclusively with a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional dedicated to your case.
– Clients can be located anywhere. If an in-person meeting at our Manhattan location in New York City is not practical, the session can be conducted by video-conference/screen-share.
– A free initial pre-session short phone consultation with the dedicated CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional is available to determine in broad terms the scope and nature of the upcoming engagement.
– A choice of a 2-hour or 3-hour session.
– The customized advice and recommendations will be delivered verbally at the meeting in person (or by video-conference) and, if necessary, expanded upon in a followup emailed report.
– As a Registered Investment Advisor, the same fiduciary responsibility, state regulatory oversight over Anglia Advisors and the same disclosures, mandatory contractual and signed client engagement documentation obligations apply to ALL engagements with our firm, regardless of duration.
As a Registered Investment Advisor, Anglia Advisors is NOT permitted to offer direct tax advice, legal advice or medical advice, either domestic or international, and no firm communications of any kind (written, media, electronic or verbal) should be construed as such.